The Fellows Orthopaedic Continued AAHKS Learning (FOCAL) Committee will kick off the first webinar in a series of free, interactive webinars for arthroplasty fellows and senior residents on August 31, 2020. “How to Review Manuscripts: From Randomized Studies to Database Studies and Meta-Analyses” will be moderated by Michael A. Mont, MD. Faculty will discuss how to review manuscripts including some tips on writing general research papers.
- Introduction: How I Write and Review a Manuscript, Michael A. Mont, MD
- Big Data: The Where, the What and the How, James A. Browne, MD
- How I Review Meta-Analyses and What I’m Looking for to Accept, Viktor E. Krebs, MD
- 30 Reasons to Reject, Michael A. Mont, MD
- Discussion: Sample Abstracts as “Cases” for Review
- Introduction to JOA Reviewer Mentorship Program
FOCAL webinars will take place on the last Monday of each month through July 2021. Learn more and register today!