The following industry-sponsored symposium takes place on Thursday, November 7 at the 2019 AAHKS Annual Meeting:
Physician Assistant Specific Symposium – A Peer to Peer Professional Development Event
3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
This session will cover the following:
- Maximizing the Value of the PA-C
- Economics surrounding the PA-C
- Is the PA-C designation outdated; should the name be changed?
- Owning your own Professional Development
- Identifying patients at risk from head to toe
- Surgical Skill Advancements for PAs
- Followed by hands-on lab (early registration required)
Sign up for this free symposium and others when you register for the Annual Meeting.