The preliminary agenda and faculty roster for the 2017 AAHKS Spring Meeting is now posted on the AAHKS website. There will be six symposia lead by moderators and panelists followed by breakout sessions in small groups where attendees have direct contact with leaders in hip and knee arthroplasty.
- Symposium I: Perioperative Optimization, R. Michael Meneghini, MD, moderator
- Symposium II: Periprosthetic Joint Infection, Javad Parvizi, MD, moderator
- Symposium III: Value-Based Health Care, Kevin J. Bozic, MD, moderator
- Symposium IV: Periprosthetic Fractures of the Femur, moderator TBA
- Symposium V: Perioperative Pain Management, moderator TBA
- Symposium VI: Step by Step: Key Choices and Techniques in the Tough Revision THA and TKA, Daniel J. Berry, MD, moderator
Log in to register and make hotel reservations at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco.